We’re With You Every Step of The Way
Our philosophy is to provide the best funeral service, the most personal attention, and the highest possible degree of professionalism to each family who allows us the privilege of serving them.
Burial & Cremation
Advice and Help
- Advice on all aspects of end of life planning
- Step-by-step guide available on our web site
- Guidance on the legal aspects of burial and cremation
- Providing information on local bereavement support organisations
Forms and Documentation
- We will help with registering the death
- We will liaise with the Coroner where necessary
- We will help you completion the forms and legal documents
- Arranging visits to see your loved one in our private chapels of rest
- We will accompany you when you visit your loved one if required
- Have personal effects in the viewing room or some music playing,
Service Sheets and Announcements
- We will help with wording and placing announcements in the press
- We will place your loved ones funeral details on our obituaries page
- We can provide Orders of Service, Attendance Cards, Memorial Cards,
Thank you cards and Bookmarks;
- We will compile, proof-check, deliver your service Stationary
- Traditional style coffins
With a huge variety of different styles, colours and materials available to choose from
- Natural coffins
These can be made from a variety of materials, Wicker, bamboo, banana and willow. They can be natural or coloured.
- Cardboard coffins
Chose from plain or a bespoke design with photographs, skylines, flowers or football club logos.
- Wool coffins
These offer a softer coffin alternative and are suitable for any type of burial or cremation
These can be plain or decorative, white or coloured.
Memorials and Masonry
- We will provide advice on all aspects of memorials and masonry
Funeral Ceremony Arrangements
- We will take care of all the arrangements needed for a funeral
- We will book the crematorium or cemetery, and the celebrant
- Leading and coordinating the ceremony and guiding mourners
- We will be with you from the moment you contact us to the day of the funeral.
- We will arrange catering at a local venue following the funeral.
- We will arrange catering at a home venue following the funeral.
- We will arrange catering with local hotels following the funeral.
Flowers and Donations
- We will advise on floral tribute
- We will help with donations
- We will create an on line donation page
Vehicles and staff
- For the funeral we will provide a modern motor hearse, and liveried staff.
- We can provide something a little bit different, include vintage hearses, coloured hearses, buses
- We also offer horse-drawn and motorcycle hearses
- You can travel in a modern limousine to and from the service.
Ash caskets, urns and memorial jewellery
- For the home
Ash caskets and decorative urns specifically designed for keeping at home.
- Interment & Burial
A variety of urns using natural materials such as plant fibre, paper, bamboo, sea-grass, wood, clay and wool.
- To Scatter
Simply designed to hold cremated remains to enable you to scatter them in a location of your choice.
- For the Garden
The natural materials blend into the garden and often become a living feature, also living memorials; flowers and saplings which can be planted in memory of a loved one.
- Water soluble urn
These can be in decorative shapes such as turtles or water-lillies. They are placed in water and will slowly dissolve leaving the cremated remains behind
- For Keepsakes
These intricately made keepsakes come in a variety of styles and designs. Each one holds a small amount of your loved one’s ashes and are ideal for sharing and displaying.
- Memorial Jewellery
We can create a unique piece of memorial jewellery to wear and help keep loved ones close.
Everything You Need In One
Life is full of opportunities to show someone we love them. One such opportunity is the funeral or memorial service. Such a loving event celebrates the choices they made, the relationship you shared, and honours the memory of your loved one.
Pre-planning your funeral should be a natural part of life, because it provides you with time to make end-of-life decisions in a calm and rational atmosphere. To start your pre planning now, meet with one of our pre-planning advisors. It just makes sense.
Pre planning Consultations
Straight forward Online Planning
A range of ways to Pre Fund
Step by step download Guide
Our Service Areas
Serving the families of West and North Yorkshire from our chapels in Leeds and Harrogate
62 Queenswood Drive Leeds LS6 3LG
59 Cawthorn Avenue Harrogate HG2 7QD