This service now has limitations applied to it due to COVID19
Traditional Cremation £2650
Includes cremation fees
What`s included on our Traditional Cremation
At a glance
Our Traditional Cremation Includes
What is Included in our Traditional Cremation
- We will Collect Your Loved One*
- You will be able to View your loved one by appointment within working hours
- Will will care for and prepare your loved one
- We will provide our traditional coffin
- We will make all necessary arrangements for a dignified funeral
- You will have the personal attention of one of the owners at all times.
- We will Provide a motor hearse and bearers to travel on your Choice of Route
- We will provide one following limousine
- You may have a service at a location of your choice, prior to committal*
- We will pay the Cremation Fees
- We will provide our in house celebrant
- We will provide upto 50 4 page order of service
- We will return your loved one`s cremated remains
What additional services can I choose?
- Floral Tributes
- Arranging of catering on your behalf
- Embalming £200
- Provision of an alternative cremated remains urn
- Provision of additional limousine(s) to follow the hearse £250 each
- Provision of memorial Jewellery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bringing your loved one into our care
We will collect your loved one’s body as soon as possible. If they died in hospital, we need the correct paperwork and a release form first. If they died in a nursing home, or at home, we need the doctor’s permission to remove them to our premises.
If they die outside our normal working hours we will charge an out of hours removal fee of £150.00
Visiting your loved one
There is no right or wrong way to handle grief, and it is entirely up to you as to whether you decide to visit your loved one. It’s a decision that we are always very happy to talk over with you.
Many experts believe that visiting a loved one can be a helpful element of the grieving process, and in many cultures throughout the world it is a normal part of saying goodbye to those we love.
We do understand that not everyone will want to see their loved one once they have passed away and this is also perfectly natural.
If you decide that you would like to visit your loved one, we provide private remembrance rooms at our funeral homes. They are decorated in pleasant pastel colours, and have a calm and tranquil atmosphere.
Visiting your loved one is by appointment within working hours. Should you wish to view outside of these hours we charge £90 per visit
Can i choose a different coffin
This is the coffin included in our traditional service. You may choose an alternative coffin if you wish. Additional charges will apply
I would like my loved one dressed in their own clothes
If you would like your loved one dressed in their own clothes instead of a funeral gown please hand them in as soon as possible.
How soon can we have the cremated remains?
The cremated remains will be returned to the Funeral Director’s premises within a week of the cremation taking place. The cremated remains can be held at the Chapel of Rest for a period of time, or they can be returned straight to you