Traditional Affordable Burial
Traditional Affordable Burial £2400
Includes All Necessary Disbursements ( Existing Grave )
This service includes everything you would expect for a Traditional affordable burial.
Light Oak Coffin
Our Traditional Affordable Burial Includes
What is Included in Our Traditional Affordable Burial
- We will Collect Your Loved One*
- You will be able to View your loved one by appointment within working hours
- Will will care for and dress your loved one in a gown or own clothes to match the interior of our ‘Traditional Coffin
- We will make all necessary arrangements for a dignified funeral
- We will Pay all the necessary disbursements on your behalf
- You will have the personal attention of one of the business owners at all times.
- We will Provide a motor hearse and bearers on the day of the service.
- You will have a chapel service at the cemetery.
What additional services can I choose?
- Floral Tributes
- Orders of service
- Arranging of catering on your behalf
- Embalming £200
- Provision of a grave marker £110
- The hearse can leave from a chosen location before the funeral, and proceed to the funeral ‘in a cortege’.
- A separate funeral service or celebration taking place before proceeding to the local cemetery (local charge apply)
- Provision of a chauffeur driven limousine(s) to follow the hearse £250 each
Frequently Asked Questions
Bringing your loved one into our care
We will collect your loved one’s body as soon as possible. If they died in hospital, we need the correct paperwork and a release form first. If they died in a nursing home, or at home, we need the doctor’s permission to remove them to our premises.
If they die outside our normal working hours we will charge an out of hours removal fee of £150.00
Visiting your loved one
There is no right or wrong way to handle grief, and it is entirely up to you as to whether you decide to visit your loved one. It’s a decision that we are always very happy to talk over with you.
Many experts believe that visiting a loved one can be a helpful element of the grieving process, and in many cultures throughout the world it is a normal part of saying goodbye to those we love.
We do understand that not everyone will want to see their loved one once they have passed away and this is also perfectly natural.
If you decide that you would like to visit your loved one, we provide private remembrance rooms at our funeral homes. They are decorated in pleasant pastel colours, and have a calm and tranquil atmosphere.
Visiting your loved one is by appointment within working hours. Should you wish to view outside of these hours we charge £90 per visit
I already own a grave plot
If there is a grave already in existence that you would like to use, perhaps part of a family plot, then we can arrange to use that. We will need the deeds of the grave or any documents relating to the grave. We will also check that there is space for further burials.
If there is a headstone in place, we can arrange to have this removed and carefully stored until we add your loved ones details to it
Can i choose a different coffin
This is the coffin included in our traditional service. You may choose an alternative coffin if you wish. Additional charges will apply
I would like my loved one dressed in their own clothes
Included as standard in our traditional option is a gown for your loved one. If you would like your loved one dressed in their own clothes instead of a funeral gown please hand them in as soon as possible.